Radiation Survey Meter Calibration
As well as a wide range of radiation survey meters, Tracerco also provide radiation survey meters calibration services.
Current legislation establishes a statutory requirement that, as a minimum, all operational radiation monitors are subject to annual inspection and testing. Tracerco provides a professional service for the repair, testing and re-calibration of gamma dose rate and alpha/beta contamination monitors to ensure compliance with relevant legislation. Tracerco’s WA based calibration facility is the only one of it kind in WA and issued Calibration certificates are valid Australia wide.
Our Radiation Survey Meter Calibration Service:-
- Typical turnaround within 3 days providing payment method is in place.
- Express service available upon request.
- Calibration of contamination monitors available against a range of isotopes including
Am-241 and C-14
- High Precision Dual Source Calibration Rig with fail-safe interlocks and security
beam protection for operatives.
- Full range dose rate calibration facility
- Testing of instruments to saturation dose rates in excess of 10mSv/hr.
Please contact us for more information about the Tracerco Radiation Survey Meter Calibration or alternatively fill out an enquiry form detailing your requirements and we will get back to you.